Monday, May 20, 2013

WIP Maniac #2 from RAFM - Now with glazing!

Recently I have read the Massive Voodoo tutorial about glazing and I´m practing this very useful technique on my mini painting. Of course I´m still on the learning curve of anything related on miniature painting (as you can see on my awful, horrible and shameful results on this blog). I found this website  about color theory and it´s very enlightening and full of valiable info (be advised: the text is huge!!!). Anyway, her´s a wip of glazing on the RAFM maniac #2 overalls.
 
 
 Recentemente eu li no Massive Voodoo um tutorial sobre "glazing" e eu tenho praticado esta útil técnica na minha pintura de miniaturas. É claro que ainda estou na curva de aprendizado em pintura de miniaturas (como podem ver nos resultados patéticos, horríveis e embaraçosos deste blog). Eu também encontrei este website  sobre teoria das cores e é muito esclarecedor e cheio informações valiosas (esteja avisado: O texto é enorme!!!). De qualquer forma, aqui vai uma amostra do glazing no macacão do maníaco numero 2 da RAFM.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment