Monday, August 20, 2012

Pyramid Head miniature




 I`ve bought a Mansion of Madness game box and there´s a miniature of a "maniac" in the game (nothing special, just a dude with an axe). I´ve imagined if Silent Hill (a game that I truly love) could be merged with Cthulhu Mythos and I came with the ideia of swap the "maniac" fig with a Pyramid head miniature. As I´ve never seen any miniature of the SH nemesis and I´m just starting miniature sculpting I tried to sculpt one. That was like my 4th sculpt and I was still using sculpey firm while practicing with green stuff (the GS is kind of difficult to use at the beginning but I´ve learned to be confort with green stuff). I know there´s some grains in the photos, I´ve sanded de fig and painted but I still don´t have a proper base for it. Probably I´ll make one just like I did with the Dark Young of Shub Niggurath.


Eu comprei um jogo de tabuleiro chamado Mansion of Madness (Mansão da Loucura) e nele vem uma miniatura de um "maníaco" (nada especial, só um carinha com machado). Imaginei então se Silernt Hill (um jogo que sou muito fã) poderia ser misturado aos Mythos de Cthulhu (no qual se baseia o Mansion of Madness) e me veio a idéia de substituir a figura do maníaco com uma miniatura do Pyramid head. Como eu nunca vi nenhuma miniatura do nemêse de SH e eu estava treinando esculpir miniaturas eu tentei fazer uma. Esta foi minha 4a miniaura e eu ainda estava usando Sculpey Firm enquanto treinava com Green Stuff (kneadite é meio difícil de usar no começo mas aprendi a estar confortável com Green Stuff). Eu sei que as fotos estão meio ruins, eu  lixei e pintei a mini mas ainda não tenho uma base legal para ela. Provavelmente vou acabar fazendo uma como eu fiz para a Cria Negra de Shub-Niggurath.







Still need some highlights and some good basing (and better pictures, I had to use the Iphone). Stay tuned!

Ainda precisa de pintura para destacar áreas claras e uma boa base (e melhores fotos, eu tive que usar o Iphone). Fiquem ligados!



No comments:

Post a Comment