Monday, January 9, 2012

That is not dead wich can eternal lie...

Once upon a time i had a blog in a far far away site...

Well, to be more specific i blogged about horror movies, wargames and rpg games for as long as 4 to 5 years and i had a good time and some loyal audience back then until, not suddenly but insidious and unstoppable as a zombie march, I´ve abandoned my old blog. I graduated, married and had children and so the eaverydaybusiness did not left me any spare time to update my blog and so... You got the picture... My life now has come to a point where I do have some spare time not only to game a lot more but also to share my experience and fun time with other gamers. And now I´m back in blogger, thankful for the inspirational websites of other tabletop gamers like those tha you can see at the right of this post. I hope you can find some inspiration and fun in this blog too. And... er... I´ll try to be understandeable enough but keep in mind that english is like my third language and some stupid words and phrases can pop now and there...

Next: My first 2012 wargame project!

No comments:

Post a Comment